View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 11:24 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
1) This is a calibre comapnion issue I think, you should post in its forum

2) There is already a search replace function int he bulk metadata edit dialog

3) Simply right click the series name int he tag browser and rename it, as faras I know, doing that will not change the series numbers, unless the name you are renaming to already exists in some books with conflicting numbers.

4) Not something I am personally intereseted in, you should post it in the plugins request thread.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote