View Single Post
Old 01-20-2015, 03:03 PM   #160
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
You should update to 3.12.0 so you can make sure that KSM and Koreader works with it.
I actually read a lot with my FW3.0.5 AuraHD and I do keep it up to date with KSM and Koreader. I have another AuraHD that I do more drastic mods to and I have had FW3.11.0 on it recently.

Perhaps a equal argument could be made that I should have an H2o, and now a PocketBook, for the same reason. As it stands, there are plenty of posts when a problem crops up, much more if anything stops working. I try to post warnings in the guide, when I see the need, but lately it is hard just to keep a proper link to install packages.

Luck;
Ken

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 01-20-2015 at 03:06 PM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote