View Single Post
Old 12-26-2014, 08:33 PM   #913
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milanya View Post
How can I organize my books by authors' LAST names in Cool Reader?
For some reason, when I line them by author it goes in the order of authors' first names. I have quite a number of books and this order makes it really hard to find a book I need.
Coolreader uses last name for authors. Something I don't like so have started using calibre companion on my phone. In the library press on a book till it shows the book info. What does the info say First Last or Last, First if it shows Last First your metadata in the book is wrong it should be First Last and coolreader will automatically convert it to last first for the library.
But if you use calibre I would recommend calibre companion it is the best way to manage your library on android. And you can open the book directly in coolreader from it so coolreader library system becomes obsolete.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote