View Single Post
Old 12-14-2014, 07:10 PM   #908
VelvetElvis
Addict
VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Fire HD8, Asus, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
Posted this as a separate thread, but got no bites, maybe someone here (Buggins?) can answer.

Is there a way to expand or temporarily enlarge pictures within a book using Cool Reader? A lot of the non-fiction I read has photos, charts, etc., and it would be great if I could magnify these to make them legible.

I had a reader that would allow a reverse pinch (is that even the correct term?) to expand a pic, but I can't recall which reader that was.

Thanks.
VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote