View Single Post
Old 11-24-2014, 07:07 AM   #906
Buggins
Zealot
Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by muse View Post
I having been using Cool Reader on my Sony PRS-T1 for a while and I really like it over other readers.
It has the best combination of font settings (anti-aliasing, hinting, kerning, gamma) in my opinion

However, on my device, there is a ~0.5s delay with every page turn, whereas it is instantaneous with other Android readers.

Is there a older, stable version that still has the same advanced font settings but possibly runs faster on older devices?

PRS-T1 runs Android 2.2.1 with a 800MHz Freescale ARMv7 CPU.

I am running the latest version version of CR from Google Market.
Probably, delay is due to double tap detection. Change Settings / Controls / Tap zone secondary action type to Long Tap.

Older versions can be found on SourceForge
Buggins is offline   Reply With Quote