View Single Post
Old 08-09-2014, 01:05 AM   #13
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Besides, I think we can all agree that the mass removal of <a> tags is fraught with peril ...
OK but I'd still like examples of where it could make sense to want them, in a basic story-telling novel - one that does not use any footnotes.

the basic concept of a story is you begin at the beginning and read through to the end! - you don't want to be thrown off course by tapping some blue bit by accident or out of curiosity- especially if it's going to throw up some crap about needing to turn your wi-fi back on !
& I've not looked deeply into footnote coding techniques, but does best practice for those need the a href constructs ?
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote