View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 08:46 PM   #13
LadyKate
Fanatic
LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android 4 (samsung tablet and asus tablet)
I find the filename length thing a bit of a pain when saving an anthology to disk. I kind of wish there was a way to have anything with more than two authors save with the authors truncated or have a separate editor column that would be used in the event of too many authors.

I know I could just enter the editor BUT I find it nice to have the anthologies appear when looking at a single author.
LadyKate is offline   Reply With Quote