View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 10:54 AM   #2
Richard Herley
Author
Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
I am just such a creature. A central register of self-publishing authors would be great; and I will gladly link on my own site to any authors who operate the same shareware model as my own, or something close to it, and are likely to appeal -- broadly -- to the sort of readers who like my fiction.

My terms are "buy if you have enjoyed it". Prices vary according to the length of the text, but average about $1.70 a novel: much cheaper than a commercial title. Files are available from me as plain ASCII text or in MS-Word format, or in many other formats from Feedbooks and manybooks.net.
Richard Herley is offline   Reply With Quote