View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 09:25 AM   #1
Redcard
Addict
Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Self Publishing Ebook Authors

I was curious if there was a collection of self publishing ebook authors here.. is there a wiki page for that, or something? I searched it, but couldn't find it.

Or can we get them listing here and I can create a wiki page?

I'd like to see what people have written, how much they charge/want, how many "free" chapters they give.

Also, to authors here, a suggestion. Perhaps you can make a "sample pack" and upload that here?
Redcard is offline   Reply With Quote