View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 02:17 PM   #72
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll View Post
Niche eReaders and niche genres are related. The professionals in my area who care about technical books get PRS-950s because of the size, the organization, the screenshot capability (with PRS plus) and the robust note-taking via stylus. The professionals in my area who just want to read novels are more likely to get Kindles or Nooks.
So... based on that, and the fact we established earlier in this thread that I'm a bit of a geek, shouldn't we come to the conclusion that I am actually more likely to buy Lazer's book than if I had a Nook or Kindle? *innocently* If it was DRM free, that is.