View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 01:10 PM   #62
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgaiser View Post
Careful... That's a pretty broad brush you're painting all of us who remove DRM. I'd suggest that there *are* folks who do strip DRM and immediately set up a torrent or add to a huge zip file that already exists, but to imply that *a lot* of us who remove DRM are pirates is a bit too much.
Fair point, poor choice of words on my part. I've gone back and edited my post to make things a bit more clear and a bit less insulting to DRM-removers.