Thread: iPad newbie
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 09:54 AM   #5
pizda
Enthusiast
pizda began at the beginning.

Device: kindle, iPad
I am exploring BlueFire features, found it yesterday through this forum, looks nice. iBooks is fine for literature only, I think. Technical books tend to require more visual area to be readable, tables, figures, etc. Actualy I do not like readin PDF on iBook because it does not cut off the margins to use the most of screen space for text.

Changing topic, I am disappointed with the keybard. I saw beautiful videos on YouTube demostrating how easy it is to type an email or write a note using the big virtual keyboard. Honestly I cannot type on it. I am average typist, typing 10 fingers, without any "alterantive fingering" that is , I type like they teach it. However on iPad I cannot touch an key before pressing it, that is a hassle for me. On regular keyboard I type ~60 wpm, on iPad ~15 wpm. Yeah just wrote this short reply and ages passed by Anyway at lest it is good for reading A4 PDF which was the reason of buying.

Just wonder, have you gained better 10 finger writqing skills over time? Should I try practise?
pizda is offline   Reply With Quote