View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 10:45 PM   #1
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
What is the viewable resolution of the K3?

I just ordered his & hers Amazon Kindle 3 Wi-Fi readers for my wife and I. Supposedly they'll be shipped around the middle of September but I'm not going to hold my breath. I'll be happy if they come in by my wife's birthday around the middle of October.

I'm working on converting, cleaning up and reformatting my collection of ebooks. Most of what I have are lit and epub files. My question is regarding images. I see the screen resolution is 600 x 800. It seems like I'd read somewhere that the viewable resolution is a little less than this. Can someone tell me what the viewable area of the Kindle 3 screen is so I can adjust my cover images accordingly?

Thanks.

- Byron Followell
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote