Thread: Stand Alone?
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 02:41 PM   #14
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
You should, from what I remember about path assumptions during runtime, be able to dump the relevant DLL files into the Calibre binary directory. However, getting them without might be messy- I just had a quick look inside the installer (2008 version, if that matters, and thanks to 7zip), and the inside of the CAB file looked... well, complicated adequately describes it. You'd have to identify which files are supposed to be DLLs, extract those and rename- something a casual user might find hard.
On the other hand, people who want to use this may not be casual users. Or it might be possible to extract the files, repackage them and offer them as an additional download, I haven't read the fineprint.
Just my thoughts.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote