Thread: Stand Alone?
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 02:00 AM   #4
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
If you only want to run it on Windows then you can use the batch file I have posted a number of times in this forum (I am not near my PC to post it again at the moment). Using this approach has the advantage that you can always use the latest Calibre release and not have to wait until the Portable apps people pick it up.

If you want the batch file posted again in this thread leave a response asking for it and I will do it as soon as I am near my PC again.

Edit: I got to my PC, so decided to upload the batch file anyway. Use a text editor such as Notepad to tweak it to your exact requirements (copious comments are included to help).
Attached Files
File Type: bat CalibreRun.bat (4.4 KB, 209 views)

Last edited by itimpi; 08-24-2010 at 05:56 AM.
itimpi is online now   Reply With Quote