View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 08:20 AM   #58
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnFalcon View Post
True, it should be possible to give it 0 stars.
What you want to do is make a mockery of Amazon's rating system. You want to give false ratings to books you've never read. Sure the publishers are not playing fair, but that's no reason to screw up the ratings/give a bad review. Just let it go. All this does is make you seem childish.

"I can't have this so I'm going to do my best to make sure nobody will get this." That's just childish. Give it up and move on.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote