View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 02:25 PM   #1
RobertJSawyer
Guru
RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Clara 2E, and Clara HD; Kindle PaperWhite
Copying device library to Micro SD card

I've been using a Kobo Glo for a while now and today added a 16GB Micro SD card. Is there a way to move my existing Kobo library from the device's main memory to the card without manually deleting and reinstalling each book?

Also, for kepubs I buy directly on the device from the Kobo bookstore, is there a way to direct them to install on the card instead of in main memory?

I'd like to have the whole library on the card so that I can just swap the card into another device if I upgrade my hardware, and so that the library will survive a factory reset. I can't find anything in the Kobo documentation about this.

Thanks!

Rob
RobertJSawyer is offline   Reply With Quote