Thread: MobileRead May 2013 *Category* Poll
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 12:21 PM   #37
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
On second thought, I may have spoken too hastilyon this. I mean one of the reasons for my wanting to be in a book club (besides having fun) is to expose my library to books I wouldn't normally read. So..

Besides Biographies (and the like) or Politics (which I don't think would be safe to pursue). What other NonFiction categories would you guys want to explore?

There is History of course, maybe Cultures...

There is also the possibility of someone starting a NonFiction specific book club.
The best way to get politics in is to nominate non-fiction as a category and if it wins, nominate a political book and hope it wins if it gets to the vote.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote