View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 09:39 AM   #3
silverzhao
Enthusiast
silverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by yiming View Post
yes, i've tried on KT 5.1.0 and it would not synthetically embolden regular fonts. i've even tried the following config, but was also unsuccessful.
not sure if it will help if you install the freetype library available on this forum.
Well, I saw this in /etc/fonts/conf.d/90-synthetic.conf, and I've even tried to add this directly to local.conf, but it doesn't work.

I don't know whether this is the problem of fontconfig or freetype since the update. Maybe I'll try the freetype on this forum then to check it.
silverzhao is offline   Reply With Quote