View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 07:57 AM   #24
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Thanks everyone for your comments!

As I said, I use NoteBooks to manage relatively complex personal projects, like preparing an exhibition or moving house. But lately I have also started to use my iPad professionally, and I looked for a note-taking app to manage this. I thought about using NoteBooks too for this, but I felt that something a bit different was required, so I tried quite a few apps and finally (?) settled on Meeting Notes.

It's not perfect, but it does the job for now. I can create a note for each meeting by importing a calendar appointment, and it comes with the participants already filled in, which is good. I can attach tasks to each meeting, or create tasks that are not meeting-related. There is an option to list all tasks, although I can't seem to find a way to display open tasks only, I need to write to the developer about this because it could become a major flaw as time goes by. Otherwise it works pretty well. The interface is not very good-looking and the icon is positively ugly, but it's easy to understand and use and it has the basic functionalities I need. So I have adopted it for the moment as my work tool.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote