View Single Post
Old 02-24-2008, 07:51 PM   #7
Stingo
Fanatic
Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KH2O, KPW2, KDXG, KPW1, K3, S505
Thumbs up

Ok. This really helped. I opened the file in Word and tried to change from Western European (mac) to UTF-8. This caused my foreign characters to desapear and be replaced by underlines. So, I went back, saved the html as RTF, reoppened it as rtf, told it to use UTF-8, the symbols were still there so I saved and then told it to save as html again. Bingo. This worked and lp500 loved it and gave me the usual beautiful result.

Didn't even need to embed a font.

Thanks for your patience and help.
Stingo is offline   Reply With Quote