Thread: PRS-650 Remove Serial No. Sticker?
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 04:09 PM   #7
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by elcreative View Post
Lots of trouble if your unit goes faulty under warranty... Sony regard presence of the sticker as evidence of legally purchased unit whereas absence may indicate stolen, improperly purchased reader... others have had problems in the past with missing sticker.
I didn't know that. Thanks for mentioning it. I've been tempted in the past to remove my sticker, too.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote