View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 02:52 PM   #19
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali Yuga View Post
If that is your concern, you might want to move to a shack in Montana and go off the grid. Or at least buy your paper books with cash and get rid of your cell phone.

The South Texas brush country is just as empty and is lots warmer.....

Going off the grid is slowly reaching price parity to being on the grid...

Hmm...I wonder if you could get by with prepaid debit cards for online purchases...

Don't have a cell phone... Waste of money for me. If I did, I'd take the battery out of it unless I planned to use it....

Y'all missed one! Do your downloads at a public wifi hotspot on a cheap, disposable netbook you bought for cash...

"The price for freedom is eternal vigilance." Part of that vigilance is not letting everybody and his dog track you whenever they feel like it. Of course, if shiny is more important to you....