View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 05:05 PM   #100
Tex2002ans
Wizard
Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
Just to expand on that last comment. In the bottom right corner of each post there are three buttons. The one in the middle is the multi-quote toggle. Click that to turn it on for each post to which you want to reply.
I never noticed those other two buttons in the bottom right corner. This multi-quote button will save me seconds every day! That means more seconds can be used to convert more EPUBs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg Bell View Post
Ahhh, Tex. The buttons are SO EASY. I'm hooked (and, alas, uncool. lol)
Yeah, easy is the way the uncool people take!

Even using MobileRead's reply forms, you can still do a lot of my splitting paragraph/quote tips. A lot of the time when you quote someone, you don't want their entire post in the QUOTE boxes, but you DO want to cover each of their paragraphs separately.

Now I do not have to see hundreds of your face in every Sigil topic.
Tex2002ans is offline   Reply With Quote