View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 11:21 PM   #92
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
Ducks

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Do take the time.
There are 2 basic types I commonly use:

1) The basic Paste it in.
I created Groups; (for those not on the 'Clips bar', which nee to be un-grouped and first on the list)

2) Wrap the selected text. (useful in CV for predefined styling classes)

Look at (and use/edit) the samples.

I have a few of my common CSS entries in my CSS Group

I attached MY current CLIPS version as a sample
Remove the TXT from the end (MR does not allow ini files ),
Run Sigil
Edit: Preferences: (use the button to open the location). Quit Sigil
Rename (or save somplace) the original clips.ini file, then paste my version. Have fun. if you don't like mine (my feelings won't be hurt), Bin it and restore the original
Thanks so much. I looked at your list of stuff. I just wonder (as just a fiction writer) if using clips is going to be a real advantage to somebody like me. I'm going to experiment with them though and your info. is going to let me do that. Thanks much.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote