View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 03:08 PM   #55
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh
The Connect Store is run by a different Division, SonyStyle, I think. The more I think about it, the more I think that da_jane is most likely correct that their book distribution rights might not be worldwide.
They cannot be worldwide before they study and adhere to every code of law, in concordance with copyright. Laws differ in every country. That takes a lot of time.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote