View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 05:33 AM   #1241
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
Liked the story, Kenny. I always like the way you set up contrasts to create an impact. This one is entirely unsubtle way before the end, but in flash fiction there's not a lot of space for subtlety.

There were a couple of corrections I thought:

I thought you might want punctuation between the two clauses.

The extra apostrophe?

I don't have any issue with the simplistic language as it fits the narrator perfectly. I could do with a couple less swear words as it might have gone a little overboard, but again, it fits.

Thanks Caleb!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote