Thread: iPad iPad mini Questions
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 01:08 PM   #3
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Notes on 1. The page numbers and headers can easily be removed with a tap to the center of the screen.

Notes on 2. The note is true but there are available apps from the other readers including the Sony and Barnes and Noble. You will need the Barnes and Noble app to browse books in their store.

I use the smart cover on my iPad 2 and like it very much. There are some third part covers out or coming out for the mini. I also use a carrying case with handles when I am carrying the unit around for full protection.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote