Thread: Silliness Chicken
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 02:59 PM   #1229
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire1 View Post
I've never cared for stuffing. Chicken is delicious without the need for enhancement.

*Solitaire1 takes out an ad, announcing the desire to hire The Pied Piper to deal with the recent massive (and tasty) infestation of chickens in the forest. Will pay in all the chickens you can take with you.*
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Red! You feathered traitor! Shame!
Solitaire1's ad said they would pay in all the chickens I could take with me...the ad does not say I have to eat all those chickens. Just because that is what they would do doesn't mean it was my intention. I just allowed them to jump to their own conclusions and use the subterfuge to smuggle the chickens out of harms way.

But if you'd rather I didn't that's okay too.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote