View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 03:48 AM   #162
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by atjnjk View Post
After some testing (when this plugin was new), I found that Calibre Viewer (Adobe) algorithm is more consistent for mobi files than APNX. Although the page count is nowhere near the actual book (the trick is divide it by 2), it's still useful for comparing ebooks.
The calibre viewer and Adobe counts are quite different. The calibre viewer has a count almost twice that of the Adobe ePub renderer on any of my Sony devices. That said, all I care about is a page count that is consistent.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote