View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 05:58 AM   #6
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I want an eink ereader to fit in my shirt pocket. Wish Amazon would make one.

In the comments of the video, someone asked about a dictionary and highlighting. The reviewer said no dictionary, no highlighting, and no notes.
It would be my secundary reader, for those lost moments where you have 5 minutes of time. Right now, I use my BBMini for that. It doesn't do highilighting, I believe it does have notes, but I don't ever use it, and I'm not even sure about a dictionary.

I think the reviewer of that Italian review (thank god for subtitles!) was right: it's a nice device for those that want a simple device for on the road as companion to their "big" one at home.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote