View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 08:43 AM   #97
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCF View Post

WOW! And then: WOW!!! I am officially declared "outstandingly entertaining" by MobileRead. It's like Freddie Mercury coming down from Heaven to tell me how awesome I sing.

I'll post my answer later.
congratulations lcf ! yet more proof you deserve this prize.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cu_cannon View Post
Wow!! I actually won something!

I'm new to the board and I already have a win under my belt. Maybe I can make it into a streak. Ipad here I come.

Thanks to everyone at modileread for making such a great contest!
Quote:
Originally Posted by desdemona View Post
Oh, my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! I've never won anything before in my life! This was so much fun!! Honestly, just figuring out the answer made me feel enough like a winner.
congratulations cu_cannon and desdemona ! enjoy your prizes. we're so glad you had fun with this contest ; that's the most important thing, after all. cu_cannon, good luck with that ipad. of course, i think i saw pshrynk heading over in that direction with something hidden behind his back, and he was looking pretty shifty (more than usual, i mean), so i'd try to keep an eye on it if i were you.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote