View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 10:49 AM   #9
gingerbeardman
Zealot
gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Sony Readers, Kobo Touch Edition, iPhone
As far as I was aware, creating an album is just a list of shortcuts to the enclosed photos, not duplication. At least it is on iPhoto, not sure of Adobe's way. Of course, if you're using Picassa, then unfortunately I doubt there's never going to be an easy way for you to do this.

If you've got access to a Linux machine try F-Spot - it works very well with my iPhone running it under Ubuntu.

Also, chill out on the hatred for Apple. There's more to life
gingerbeardman is offline   Reply With Quote