View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 05:48 PM   #35379
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I got one REALLY GREAT Christmas gift: My wife is having some artwork framed for me. It's something I bought some time ago and had always meant to get framed, but you know how financial priorities get in the way of our desires! So when my wife asked me what I wanted for Christmas, I told her I wanted that artwork framed. It should be ready around the middle of January.

It's called simply "Tree." Some of you just may recognize the artist.
I got the painting back from the framers and mounted on my wall. I think it turned out really well.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Florence_Artur-Tree_001a.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	290.6 KB
ID:	99343  
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote