View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 12:59 PM   #51
medard
Wizard
medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Electronic Paper
For me it's Brooklyn. 100% sure. I just looked up some stuff, and they have tons of books about this. This is going to be very funny. I thought Austin might be cooler. I always wanted to be a nice cowboy.

But now it's going to Brooklyn..

When I click this in Québec, I can see some frankophone books, and the page is in french. But this might depend on your computer system or internet settings, in Belgium or Switzerland they always try (and always fail) to give you "your" version automatically.

So, I can see fascinating books like this one, but when I click on it, they want me to login to the system. So, obviously they have frankophone books there. Somehow..
medard is offline   Reply With Quote