View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 09:34 AM   #16
QuantumIguana
Philosopher
QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2 gen, Kindle Fire 1st Gen, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Lyle Jordan View Post
If so... you are a rare bird, sir. Now, if I'd heard good things about a book, I might still buy it even if it sported a bad cover (in fact, I have). But if I knew nothing about the book, a bad cover would prevent me from looking any further.
There may indeed be people who are not influenced by the cover of the book. I'm highly skeptical of such claims, but it is possible. If a cover looks sloppy or incoherent, that's an indication that the book itself might be sloppy or incoherent.
QuantumIguana is offline   Reply With Quote