View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 12:35 PM   #6
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
thanks everyone for the input. when i was getting ready to ask this i was stuck on the idea that i really dont know linux. of course i had the answer all along i just needed a hand holding it seems. of course it would have to be something compiled for the device and not just a general "desktop" linux application

im thinking about the problem of better annotations for this and other linux based devices and came across a company that might be able to provide something. of course they need to have a good business case to go through the effort. my customer base is too small but the over all pocketbook base is probably large enough. ill have to see if they are still interested.

thanks for the input
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote