View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 01:58 PM   #1
AnneT
Groupie
AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox i62HD, Onyx Boox T68, Kobo Aura H2O, Boox Poke Pro
Got my first e-reader yesterday...

I was thinking about an e-reader for quite some time, but couldn't decide which one... Since I never used one before, it was rather difficult to decide what I really wanted.

But recently, I discovered that I could buy a 'refurbished' BeBook One for 50% of the original price, and decided to go for it.
I already knew I wanted a e-reader able to read ePub, since I want to be able to read Dutch books sometimes, and they are mostly published as ePub. (Amazon's choice of Dutch books seems rather limited).

This seemed a good opportunity to find out if I really like reading with an ereader, and what features I really liked or missed...

I always was an avid reader... I remember that when I was around 25, I met a young man who turned out to have lived in the same neighborhood as I as a kid... We didn't recognize each other, until he seemed to remember something: 'Oh yes, now I know... you're that girl that was always hidden behind a book...!'

Fast Forward about 20 years, and here I am. Still like to read, but I also have discovered computers, and gardening... and have an job, and a husband, and a home and a 14 y.o. son, so there isn't much time to read, but I still like it so much...
AnneT is offline   Reply With Quote