View Single Post
Old 12-06-2006, 03:11 AM   #7
narve
iLiad fan
narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.

Device: iRex iLiad
Quote:
Originally Posted by k2r
You seem to have a very own definition of "unfortunate" :-)
If you happen to have a Mac, you have all you need on the commandline of the terminal. (Of course, it's the same for most other unixoid systems)
#!chris
Let us not start a OS flame war here
I have all the tools I need on Windows too, including netcat etc. I just don't use the commandline enough to use netcat and the other commandline approaches efficiently. Scp would do it for me, but...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jęd
If you have a mac you could enable the webserver and use wget to transfer the files *to* the Iliad. I'm surprised no-one has ported apache so you can do it the other way...
This is what I do right now -- tar the files, put them on my webserver, wget and untar them on the iLiad. But I will try the other ftp-server instead. Using e.g. FileZilla to view/put files on the iLiad would really be handy. Will post if I succeed, but it will probably be some days until I have time
narve is offline   Reply With Quote