View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 06:33 AM   #66
Titano
Definitely not King Kong
Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
Be careful with the "extend" / optware stuff. It occupies a lot of space on the Kindle once installed. I strongly suggest to bundle the alternative 100MB image, instead of the original 500MB one...

Anyway, your description looks really cool. Probably time to finally install it

PS: Another suggestion - as you are updating quite frequently, use version numbers in the first post. In the simplest case, this could just be the release date (e.g. 2012-08-07). This way, people can easily check if they have the most recent version.
Thanks for the feedback ixtab! I am releasing it with a 80mb image, I think that's large enough to be used by a newb (Like myself) but small enough to not take up much space. They can always make it bigger! Also thanks again for the feedback. I'll take your advice and change my release versions to dates.

Last edited by Titano; 08-07-2012 at 06:42 AM.
Titano is offline   Reply With Quote