View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 08:51 AM   #6
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@Dopedangel - there is another option that I will just throw out there for your info. The Goodreads Sync plugin has exactly this capability as part of adding to a shelf. So I have it configured such that when I finish reading a book I do a right-click to add it to my read shelf - the dialog that pops up gives me the opportunity to override the date read, and I also have it configured to assign Yes to my boolean column, all triggered from that one right click.

Of course that does rely on setting up a (free) Goodreads.com account as well, but you might find it of interest to track your reading/stats through their website as I have.

It might not be of interest as a complete solution, but it does do exactly what you mentioned in this thread.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote