View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 10:31 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruffalo View Post
I was trying to get cross-device sync to work with the epubs that I bought from B&N and converted to .mobi.

It was not working with the UUID that is generated/created by default.

I feel like this provides support for the Amazon sync feature while still allowing a value to be input (UUID) without user intervention.

This feature only works if an ASIN has been set on the ebook.
I think it is great that you are exploring the possibilities and expressing them in actual code for review. I am not a programmer but any book converted to mobi with the current version of calibre should already work with the Amazon Sync feature.

What difficulties did you experience trying to sync?
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote