View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 06:04 AM   #112
ldolse
Wizard
ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.

Device: PRS-650, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
@idolse - the diff viewer plugin idea sounds interesting but I shall leave it to you or someone else to implement it should they want to. I usually just do a quick visual scan in the ebook viewer to compare versions of a book, I haven't had the need to go quite as far as using a diff viewer but I can understand what you are looking for. In answer to your question, absolutely a plugin can launch an external app with command line arguments, tthat is exactly what the "Open With" plugin does...
Cool, I've gone through your code, I think I can copy pieces of the ExtractISBN plugin and the Open With plugin and whip something together fairly easily. I'll give it a shot.
ldolse is offline   Reply With Quote