View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 02:17 PM   #13
RichyRich
Connoisseur
RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EZ Reader Pocket Pro
Maybe you should try and sell the Mighty Bright 2. I have one but I just alternate using 1 of the 2 lights and it takes 3 AAA batteries, so it provides a longer battery life. I had it since the first Pocket Pros shipped and I haven't had to replace the batteries yet, although I don't do but a couple hours of late night reading here and there.
RichyRich is offline   Reply With Quote