View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 03:07 AM   #7
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobilereadume View Post
Thank you for the info everyone!
I will try to jailbreak and see how it will work!

>>wallcraft

thanks for the interesting info.
I read the thread all, but it seems the thread is about how to view sample or kindle books on iphone. I assume it does not mention how to extract kindle books from iphone to computer?

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks
It mentions two ways to extract them: iPhone Backup Extractor (in the PC) and "Pod to Cast". Navigating in the last one I've found iPhone explorer. I suppose it will work, I don't know.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote