View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 09:26 AM   #489
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
It's been a long day but he made it through surgery fine. They wound up doing both sides. Took twice as long. Waiting room was chaotic because no one knew what stage of surgery their love one was in.

I have to share about our Cab driver. He was the sweetest Guy. Not only did he knock $10 off the trip to the surgery clinic, he refused to take more than $20 on the return trip. He didn't even charge me while he waited 25 minutes at the pharmacy while I got hubby's prescription filled. He then help hubby up to our front door. What a Guy! He's not from around here. He's from Baton Rouge, LA. Got the Cajun accent to match. I couldn't help thinking what a great hero he would make for a book
Glad to hear the surgery went well and hope your husband has a quick recovery.

And yay for the kind cab driver!
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote