View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 11:25 PM   #18
mattcurtis
Book Lover, Dev of Hyphen
mattcurtis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mattcurtis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mattcurtis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mattcurtis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mattcurtis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mattcurtis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mattcurtis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mattcurtis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mattcurtis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mattcurtis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mattcurtis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone (Hyphen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillysJeepMan View Post
I cringed when they announced "true" multitasking and autostarting of apps. It has been the selective/intelligent multitasking of iOS that has allowed it to have significantly longer battery life than Android devices. If there is a hit to battery life because of this multitasking and autostarting then I'll simply switch back to Android where I'll suffer the same but at least have an open platform for developing and configuring.
That won't really be a problem if you aren't careless with your multitasking. And, in addition, the hardware will be updated to match.
mattcurtis is offline   Reply With Quote