View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 07:45 PM   #700
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I have the final version of Charis SIL Modified Larger. I've fixed it so it works on the Kindle in Mobi & KF8 as well as working with ADE. It is no longer in beta. Enjoy.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?brs6539sg0whh1h

P.S. If you do try this on a Kindle Touch, you will have to delete the existing Charis SIL Modified as you only get one Charis SIL Modified menu and I don't know which one it would be. On a Kindle PW, you can try it with both and see if you get both in the font menu.

Last edited by JSWolf; 03-01-2013 at 10:31 PM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote