View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 09:47 AM   #16
haydnfan
Guru
haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 4, Oasis 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Jones View Post
It's eBook
Not according to Merriam Webster or OED. And besides I don't read a Book, so why would I read an eBook?

The only time I've seen that misspelling is by Adobe. It reminds me of Red Lobster, whose logo shows a lobster with only four pairs of legs instead of five.

The accepted spelling is e-book, and just like what happened with email, the common usage of ebook will become the accepted spelling in a matter of years.
haydnfan is offline   Reply With Quote