View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 02:02 PM   #14
RDaneel54
Aging Positronic Brain
RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Oasis; iPhone, iPad Mini
I started getting the no charging, loose USB connection problem on Monday. It went from working fine to not charging unless I wiggled it around for awhile. I see it as a significant issue, so I called Kindle Support. They are sending me another Fire which should be here today.

While it will be a hassle to set everything up the way I want it with all my sideloaded apps, etc, I'd rather have a fully functional device.

Dean
RDaneel54 is offline   Reply With Quote